Perfect for Sublimation projects to make t-shirts, mugs, birthday cards, wall decals, car decals, stickers, birthday party decorations & more. Digital download information:
Keep Calm I’m The Rainbow Mermaid Everybody Talks About png file format, lgbt png files for sublimation, png designs, png file download, png file image
- Files you recieved will not have the watermark as pictured.
- Files will be ready to download immediately after your purchase. NO physical item will be sent to you! These are digital files ONLY.
TERM OF USE:
- You may use these files to make your own products for personal use and for gifting to friends and family.
- Large-scale commercial use is NOT allowed.
- Please DO NOT resell, distribute, share, copy, and reproduce my designs.
- NO REFUNDS on digital products. Please contact me if you experience any problems with the purchase.
What is a png file ?
- PNG is short for Portable Network Graphic, a type of raster image file. It’s particularly popular file type with web designers because it can handle graphics with transparent or semi-transparent backgrounds. The file format isn’t patented, so you can open a PNG using any image editing software without the need for licensing. PNG files, which use the .png extension, can handle 16 million colors — which definitely sets them apart from most file types.
What is sublimation?
- In simple terms, it’s a method of printing that transfers a design into a material or fabric using ink and heat. In the world of apparel, it’s a game changer in that it allows whole garment prints designs that go seam-to-seam.
What is sublimation printing?
- First, a design is printed onto special paper. The inks that are used turn into gas when brought under heat, then combine with the fabric and permanently print onto the fabric. The effects are permanent and less prone to fading, as the ink is embedded in the fabric or substrate rather than simply laying on top like a normal print. . The heat opens up the pores of the fabric, then with the applied pressure the ink cools and returns to a solid form.
- The result is a permanent, full colour image that won’t crack, peel or wash away from the substrate. The process allows the ink to go from a solid to a gas without turning to liquid, a bit like dry ice. The conversion is initiated by heat and controlled by pressure. This quick and effective digital print method is growing in popularity for smaller batch orders and those designs that rely on the details. Sublimation printing is also known as ‘all over printing’ as it allows you to choose a design that can literally go from seam to seam.